KCAI Email is hosted by Google Apps.
Users who have need to change their email password will need to go to the Password Change site: https://access.kcai.edu
Google offers advantages to users who wish to collaborate real time on documents, who want integrated voice and video chat, and who would like to receive e-mails on smart phones.
Supported Clients (Outlook Web, Outlook, Entourage, and Apple Mail)
Most e-mail access at KCAI is via one of the 4 clients listed in parentheses above. Campus Technology will support these clients with the exception of the Outlook Web client. Web access to e-mail will be via the Gmail web client.
Of course if you have any questions at all feel free to call the Help Desk at 816 802 3502 or email us at email@example.com
For Mac users:
- Syncing Entourage with Gmail:
- Syncing Apple Mail:
- Setting up you iPhone or iTouch:
For Windows users
- Syncing Google Apps and Gmail With Outlook
For information on automatic setup for Outlook 2003 and 2007 using Google Apps Sync for Outlook go here:
- For documentation on Google Apps Sync for Outlook
- Manual setup for Outlook 2007
Google Email Uploaders:
These are options needed only if the end-user would like to upload their local mail to Google's servers instead of keeping it on their computer:
- Google Email Uploader for local mail in Windows clients other than Outlook (e.g. Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Thunderbird etc):
- Google Email Uploader for Mac for local mail in Mac clients (e.g. Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, etc):
Troubleshooting Google Apps:
This link shows the status of Google's apps and mail servers . If there is ever any problems that are on Google's end it will show here: